Briefing meeting for the refugee education managing and monitoring group and the project Xenios Zeus group on the material produced within the framework of the European programme ERASMUS+, KA2, XENIOS ZEUS
Main speaker, Mr Ragkos, the regional coordinator of North Greece of the Ministry of Refugee Policy
On the 23rd of November 2017, in the offices of the Regional Directorate of the Primary and Secondary Education of Central Macedonia, the refugee education coordinators were invited to attend a briefing meeting.
The main speaker, Mr Ragkos, the regional coordinator of North Greece and representative of the refugee education managing and monitoring group of the Ministry of Refugee Policy, was invited to inform and answer questions of the refugee education coordinators.
In the second part of the meeting, the material produced by the European Programme Erasmus+, KA2, Xenios Zeus, was presented to the refugee education coordinators by the following members of the group:
- the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, the Department of Primary Education: Ms Ksefteri, Ms Michaloglou
- the School of Modern Greek Language: Ms Takouda
- the University of Western Macedonia, Department of Early Childhood Education: Mr Ntinas
- Diktyo “Alpha”, Center for the Prevention of Addiction and Promotion of Psycho-social Health in Western Thessaloniki: Ms Spyropoulou
- the Cartographic Heritage Archives, department of the General State Archives of Greece- Historical Archives of Macedonia: Ms Pazarli, Ms Ploutoglou